Welcome to the Renfrew County District School Board (RCDSB) Bid Opportunities Website.
The RCDSB believes in the wise use of resources, purchasing competitively and seeking maximum educational value for every dollar expended, consistent with good purchasing practices. The Bid Opportunities website was created to provide openness, accountability and transparency to the RCDSB’s procurement of goods, services, and construction.
The following is a list of all current online bid and tender opportunities with the RCDSB. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed, awarded, or cancelled.
Bidders must register with the RCDSB prior to downloading a bid or tender. Click here to view the instructions.
Bidders are hereby notified that your company name and contact information will be displayed under Plan Takers for each bid that you register/download.
Login Create Account
Already Have An Existing Account?
- Proceed to LOGIN
Need An Account?
- For Bidders who are using this service for the first time, you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Please ensure that you have recorded your username and password for future use of this service.
- Once an account has been created, Bidders may now register as a Plan Taker by
- Locating the bid they are interested in and selecting “Bid Details”,
- Clicking on the Register as Plan Taker icon,
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- Bidders will then return to the Bid Opportunities homepage and click on the green arrow to download the bid. (If you wish to download multiple copies of the bid, simply return to the site and login with the same username and password.
It is the Bidder’s responsibility to check the Bid Opportunities page for Addendums. The RCDSB will not be responsible for Bids that are submitted without the appropriate signed Addendum.
Bidders are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.